AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-24

1. 28,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    As the announcement stated and you have pointed out, there are some, very possible, risks of the downside variety.

I have thought about it, with purpose.

Who wouldn’t?

Saying that, in my ponderings of this particular situation I have happened to notice that all information put out so far has only highlighted the negative aspects of not capitulating?

I will say that I’m greatful for this information but nobody has given a definitive timeline for how long the compulsory aquisition will take.

Vague of should I say, iffy suggestions of doom & gloom may beset me ( or anyone else) if I don’t take the offer are not very convincing.

Do I have too just suck egggs?
    If I can afford to say, I don’t give a tinkers if I have no access to selling my holding for 2 or 9 months, will I end up with anything less than you?

———

As an apart, thanks for your concern.

I will point out to you ( and MR Chapman if he happens to read this) , I have never jumped up and down saying that I will never sell!!!!

I have always said, I don’t want to sell!

I’m a fickle funster, deadly serious or I’m just an investor who has understood that I’m one of the few holdouts in a position to not care about opportunity costs?

Principles???

Are they worth money?

I’m thinking about it but you, Chappy and the powers that be will not force , cajole or impress me with the style I’ve seen.

So far

My principles have cost me before , more than once but unlike some people I was born with the procrastinator gene, I’ll wait till the death knock or even longer.

My principles have been in a fight and I’ll wait for as long as it takes.

It’s my money, my shares, my right to say get stuffed if I want.

If anyone bases their decisions on what I say? I would suggest that they have a good think about their own situation, your money and you should go with whatever is your best option.

I will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.