AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

rod55 helped me in another matter recently. Short story, I was...

1. 5,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    rod55 helped me in another matter recently. Short story, I was desparately in need of company info to realise some capital losses (seems as I just had a capital win) I had trawled the asx announcements right back to 2007 looking for the info. The company involved had had several name changes. No luck. Read and reread the same ann's, people would knock on my door and I'd lose where I was up too. Was very frustrating.
    I decided to go to the thread of that particular company, where I'd never posted before. Politely interrupted the conversation and asked for help. Rod55 promptly help me located the info, 2 lines hidden in a 124 page document.
    I said thanks for the help, just 1 hotcopperite asking help from the forum and a complete stranger helped me out.
    Good on ya rod55, theres no sinister implications in his posts. Just offering an opinion, and for mine seems to have considerable knowledge in these matters. It was the generousity that made to me that shows a great place HC can be.

Dr E

Zip, with great respect, its time, don't be the last one in here. All the ex AVB'ers have giving some fantastic directions on where some great opportunities lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.