AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-32

1. 28,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Dr E

Have I got my dates mixed up?

I thought we were still in June?
    Is it the 6th of July, already?

Avb, your good self and any other concerned people should have a look at what the date is today and do the maths instead of concerning yourself with my investment decisions.

We all have different ways of expressing ourselves, in my case, I appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to try and point me in what you consider the right direction, Doc.

Over the years here, I assumed that you had got to know me well enough ( in a HC friend way) to understand that I can be a stubborn, pigheaded son of a gun who marches to his own drumbeat
    I also hope that you think of me as someone who isn’t foolhardy, a selfharmer, the only village idiot or totally inept??

You should remember that cashing in just over a million shares can have implications that cause a person’s accountant to stress out, a bit.

Why would I sell today or any day before the end of the month?

I will also point out that just because I say “ stuff them”, I’m not going to sell, does not mean that I’m not going to sell any!
    Is that what you think?

Very early on I said that I would sell some before the 30th, possibly sell some after the 30th and I may just hold a few for the spitefullness fun of giving the bird to what I consider a well planned TO from a very professional company with deep pockets but short arms.

I’m not going to worry if I cause them some hassles and cost them some money/time in the aquisition process, they wouldn’t worry about my money or time.

I’ve heard it said so many times in my life that the little fella is on a hiding to nothing against the big boys, a very true statement but some little fellas that are copping a hiding can land a little blow in the melee ( a kick in the goolies) even when they obviously don’t have a chance of winning.

I cannot put a dollar value on any of this, I’ve asked a few times in my posts if anyone could give me an idea on what it would cost a company to mop up people like me but it seems no one knows.

If I keep 5-10% of my shares and sell the rest I’m not risking too much so please don’t worry.

If for some crazy, unfathomable reason I see a spike in the SP in July I will probably just sell the lot, that’s the only true positive that I have by not committing to a single course of action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.