FIE 0.00% 6.6¢ firestrike resources limited

Finbar Ohanlon, the creator of the Linius technology has been...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Finbar Ohanlon, the creator of the Linius technology has been busy over the last decade, Check out his Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/finbarohanlon. Interestingly he spent 1 year and 5 months at Guvera, a now music streaming giant, as the Chief Technology Officer. This was back in 2010 when it was still early days. He has glowing reviews from his colleagues, Such as...
    Claes Loberg
    Founder at Guvera
    "Fin and I have worked and collaborated together since we met a few years ago. A truly brilliant mind, Fin helped me with every part of Guvera.com in the early days and drove the tech team to deliver the great product it is. Rare people see simple solutions to complex issues - Fin is one of those rare people. Fin will leave a mark."
    January 5, 2011, Claes worked directly with Finbar at Linius
    Also
    Dan Thompson
    Executive Director
    "Finbar is beyond talented. He is a technologist, a visionary and an incredibly strategic thinker. I worked in the senior management group at Guvera alongside Finbar and the platform he built as CTO was simply remarkable. He turned what was initially a demonstration beta to a fully functional technology in a very short period of time and built an exceptional technology team. Finbar is one of these guys that just knows what needs to be achieved and makes it happen. His problem solving skills are second to none both from a technical and operational perspective and I was proud to work with Fin and learned a great deal myself along the way. Thank you."
    December 9, 2010, Dan worked with Finbar at Guvera

Finbar spent 3 years on the CAB (Customer Advisory Board Member) for Limelight Networks (NASDAQ: LLNW), a global leader in digital content delivery from 2009 through to 2012. This experience and networking opportunity ought to keep him in good stead while searching for partners and contacts for integrating, expanding and monetising the Linius technology.

Some people aren't sure about this technology or the guy with the hair! After Due diligence was announced as having been completed (independently verified the technology), and checking out Finbar's Linkedin account I'm starting to run out of excuses! This guy is a genius according to his former colleagues, and his idea is revolutionary. It must be so frustrating for him, as he has been trying to get this great idea off the ground for a while now. I think with this backdoor listing and the attention it will receive on the ASX it just might be his time to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.