LTP 5.97% 35.5¢ ltr pharma limited

agree it has been a good start but I did expect more. Reason...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    agree it has been a good start but I did expect more. Reason being the asymmetric risk/reward profile. If it doesnt work for whatever reason it gets nailed. If it gets approved they're selling it in Aus in June/July, the US late 2024 and I presume the other major markets thereafter.

I calculate 5% market share would be USD225m EBITDA. If we use a multiple of 10 that is a mkt cap of USD 2.2B or AUD 3.4b for a company currently valued at AUD 42m (off 30c). Lets halve that for arguments sake and its still so silly I cant bring myself to write how many times it could multiply. What if it got more - 10, 20% etc with a better product?

Thats all fine but what are the odds of approval? Impossible to calculate accurately but the trial is to assess safety and if the drug can effectively enter the bloodstream via the mucous membrane. They proved the later in 2020 so its reasonable to say its probable in this setting.

So I simply look at it like this - if its not approved I take a hit. If its approved I believe it will multiply many times and I believe I have a better than 50:50 chance of approval. I'd take odds half as good every single time and if correct I think it should be trading higher.

Note - I have been long since pre IPO (2.5 years) and added after IPO. I am wrong more than I would like. This sort of potential downside risk is not for most ie dont risk what you cant afford to lose. The pain is real when wrong - believe me on nothing more than that. Verify everything else Ive written above and plz tell me if Im wrong with evidence and try to be civil. Its ok to have a different view, you can short it through a CFD broker if you do - (I wouldnt because of the above).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.020(5.97%)
Mkt cap ! $24.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $49.90K 146.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3617 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 24213 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 4.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.5¢ 4906
Last updated 11.24am 16/05/2024 ?
LTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.