AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

$ man That Bell Potter report is an excellent one to download...

1. 11,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    $ man

That Bell Potter report is an excellent one to download and print off, you can then sit and read at leisure, largely it's a brokers template with a stock code and numbers entered. It does give in one easy snapshot what this game is all about. I suspect that you do as most do and look first at the projected SP, but you would do better to look at the commentary and try to meet this up or otherwise with your own work on the stock. By far the biggest risk when you play the markets is YOU.

In a report such as this the author first and foremost has their welfare at heart, so look at what if any other influences are on them to colour or shade a view. They are not selling anything on this report, by that I mean that it has been known down the ages that a participant in "something" coming up may want to convey a view which may not be as balanced as one would expect. If you read the report you will find many items that are written as speculative are in fact not so, or information exists to show much less risk exists or it misses things completely that it cannot nail down quick and put a number on. It is on things like this across all markets that future value can be seen and off course the opposite too!

OK so what do I mean, others exist, but to be quick. the royalty deal with Blackrock is an item in the report which is still speculative, "If successfully completed" etc, you know the first draw down has been done, so you take a value view.

The detail provided in prior AVB technical reports on AN show clearly that the copper thickens and substantially so below the final open pit floor, if you look at other copper developers projects with regard to copper under pit floor you could be forgiven for considering that indeed this copper will be monetised. However rightly so Bell Potter specifically exclude such consideration and give no weight to that copper or extension to mine life. But it is a factor...right ? so you take a view on it.

And so on, investing is not pot luck, true you can get lucky as anyone can with a Lotto ticket but doing some research with free time will help you tremendously along the way. IMO the most beneficial aspect of all this is protection from your peers and industry/market players, the former largely have best intents but are dumb to many things, the later are very smart and will take your money if you don't know the value of it.

as always dyor.

Happy reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.