ENR 13.3% 34.0¢ encounter resources limited

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Swarve,

AMN is another neurology play. They are about 30 km from Luni. That’s about as far as MAN was from Julimer. That nearology was pushed hard by MAN, but drilling showed up nix. MAN is now looking for lithium.

Nearology is like shaking hands with the Pope’s butler and then claiming that you are now nearly the Pope.

There are companies with leases in the vicinity of Olympic Dam who are pushing this fact for all they are worth, yet drilling in their leases in JV with RIO and FMG have shown up nothing.

A lot of nearology claims flying around.But up to now, only ENR has found the elusive carbonatite and niobium-REE, and to me, the results so far are promising. Indeed I would go so far as to say that they are very promising results, as good if not better than WA1s initial discovery holes.

Perhaps AMN may be lucky, but the chances are probably not.I do hope they find something there because it will reflect positively on ENR.

If you read my post in that context, you may understand better where I am coming from when I say that ENR, with its close proximity to WA1s Luni and Pachpadra leases and with ENR finding high niobium next to these two WA1 finds, that ENR has the best chance of all of emulating or bettering WA1.

Cheers
    INKY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.040(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 35.0¢ 30.0¢ $207.5K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36152 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 15250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.