AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi Fents, Like you I have been buying small amounts for ages,...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Fents,

Like you I have been buying small amounts for ages, firstly to support the price of the ones I have already bought but more importantly because I believe, in time, these shares will skyrocket.

However, management... for reasons only they know.. are telling the shareholders (and those thinking of buying) absolutely nothing. I don't for a moment think they are being underhanded...simply poor communicators.

As well, I believe that it is a good sign they are buying the shares. Anyone who saw clouds on the horizon would grab the money and run.

Another nagging worry is management's mindset might be too closely aligned to particular interests and not seeing the wider opportunities that could be pursued.

I am surprised how many shares I now have and started to think that if a group of us with say 20% banded together, we could ask for a seat on the board. This would create an independent director whose first function was to represent the group's interest and secondly bring a broader view of the SH's concerns to management.

Surely someone reading this would be qualified for this position?
    I specifically exclude myself (and Hudson) from being considered.

Cheers,
    Blackpete
    Last edited by Blackpete: 07/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.