SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi Cmon, I haven't done a proper June guess yet. This is from a...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Cmon, I haven't done a proper June guess yet. This is from a new model I'm playing with which gives this year actual for the NS/R and FB (note I have used 75% NRI for FB and I don't know if this is correct). Personally I'm expecting only a small decline now as long as the wells maintain the availability. Overall the field shows the expected decline however the individual wells rates change a bit. These numbers may be slightly different to the other one as I'm still working on it.

Feb All.jpg
    Also for interest, here is the NS/R production days for this year. I think the Coy & operators should be very proud of this result. Good reliability is imo the key to success and a major requirement for cost management and planning. Notwithstanding some of the other challenges atm this NS/R field provides stability and a good base if prices improve. The FB producing wells look much the same and I think this base is currently being undervalued as an asset.

Feb Days.jpg
    Have fun, I'll run with 3 x the February number as my estimate. That should give a low number as it was 29 days and hopefully Everett comes back online before EOY also to give some buffer.
    Cheers & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.