NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

It is very hard to target this market due to the entrenched...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    It is very hard to target this market due to the entrenched players ( who haven't even decided to compete seriously in OTC yet ) . Social media isnt cheap and gets killed the moment you have poor reviews and momentum peeters out . Buds are run of the mill for private time but are not seen as a hearing device so hard for employed people to wear in most roles and realistically being mildly hearing impaired is something the vast majority suffer without seeking help and hide the fact not wear yoda earbuds . One area that they stuffed up IMO was a early half arsed IMO attempt at Veterans which is a good target but that isn't simple due to the bud format IMO.

NUH has IMO failed to target any group with their product and that is an amazing failure when you consider through the registration process they have lots of demographic data and still couldn't get any momentum

It is a real shame they didnt sponsor a 1/4 deaf basketball team as at least it may have had a small return and have been considered targeted marketing.

Always weird looking at their various advertising and promotions over the many years and I really dont know if they were trying to represent the real audience for their product in their ads but it always looked like a managements aspirational view rather than a real market of users? I do wonder if they did market research and actually followed the data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.