RNT 3.85% 2.7¢ rent.com.au limited

Yeah "signed agreements" is always a hard one to digest but I'd...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Yeah "signed agreements" is always a hard one to digest but I'd like to note,

Referencing
    this
    If we close the 4000 tenants this quarter it puts us close to our average growth %
    ARPU had a larger than average growth and I assume with minimal impact from our latest drivers as they launched in March (Each $1 ARPU on 9000 users is an extra $108,000 annually)
    To delay the agent training/on boarding until after the launch of payment options/PayLab is sort of mutually beneficial as this should help our customer success rate

Personally I'd like more information on the agreements
    Is it national or more localised in WA?
    Is it from a diverse brand range of agents or mainly one franchise?
    When does the company believe the busy period will end and we can commence training?

In the meantime if any of us have actually used the product and have anything genuinely positive to say we should be expressing it online, the first thing these tenants are going to do is google "rentpay" and "rentpay review"
    The two big review pages will come up along with the app/play store but I feel like the Reddit pages that come up are most important, Reddits voting structure is a simply way to increase exposure to others posts and Rentpay is talked about in a variety of subreddits.
    We need more positive exposure here
    (I'm not sure if you all know about Google and Reddits recent AI deal but its interesting stuff and RNT needs to utalise this to get ahead of our competition, possibly even have the company make an official Reddit account)

Another thing is they need to work out how to get free advertising, an example of this is Patreon
    Does Patreon need to advertise?
    By its own nature a content creators provide massive exposure when using the service.

I know this is a very off topic thought but what if they facilitated some kind of 'rent contribution feature' for content creators, using a unique PayID address would work but a QR code/link to RentPay where you can leave a message with the payment/donation would organically put the company in front of loads of people.

I'll stick around for a while longer but this wont fly if we get mediocre results next quarterly.
    Last edited by PVPVG: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $17.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $9.799K 383.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 275040 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 74999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 250165
Last updated 14.04pm 10/05/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.