AU1 0.00% 3.2¢ the agency group australia ltd

I've been looking at the opportunities with real estate in...

1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I've been looking at the opportunities with real estate in general and with AU1 in particular.

I see the growth continuing for a while yet. What I'm supposing.as most are, is a short term fall due to interest rates rising but then I'm expecting a mid term rise in RE as expats return with opening of borders, plus an influx of immigrants which have been absent in the last couple of years. For example, surveys in HK have shown 30+% of the population are considering moving. The result should benefit Aust. RE in the mid term.

The number of agents is increasing at a higher rate. 36 added in the last 6 months of '21. 31 this year's 1st qtr. I admit to knowing little about the RE industry, but I can see some agents joining the AU1 group if sales fall in the short term seeking benefit from a bigger outfit.
    Cash flow is positive. Cash nearly balances debt, and if as I suspect Peters converts his debt when due in 10 months time, the remaining $5m to MacQ will be easily managed. After interest is added, Peters will have an extra 185m shares to the 129m he already owns, and own nearly 50% of the company. I'm presuming he'll remain a silent partner. (Others may know more about the type of businessman Peters is. I just know he owns some good racehorses)

With 376 agents under their umbrella the 600 being sought should be easily achieved in the Eastern States. And as I said C/F is positive, even after allowing from the extra received from the sale in 2020 of rental mngt in the West. (which was nearly offset anyway with the redevelopment of their Claremont and Neutral Bay hubs). PUM in the East is increasing, and should continue to do so,

All of which made me decide to add a few last week. Has the stale bull nearly finished selling??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AU1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $6.4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37074 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 342835 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AU1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.