CIO 0.00% 1.8¢ connected io limited

I'm enthused to see the company chase down other areas of IoT...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm enthused to see the company chase down other areas of IoT that they would be able to transition into in some form with their current and future technologies:

"The use cases that will see the fastest spending growth are
    • Airport facilities automation (33.4% CAGR), electric vehicle charging (21.1% CAGR), instore contextual marketing (20.2% CAGR), and Smart home technologies (19.8% CAGR)"

*Hardware will be the largest spending category until the last year of the forecast when it will be overtaken by the faster growing services category. Hardware spending will be dominated by modules and sensors that connect end points to networks, while software spending will be similarly dominated by applications software. Services spending will be about evenly split between ongoing and content services and IT and installation services. The fastest growing areas of technology spending are in the software category, where horizontal software and analytics software will have five-year CAGRs of 29.0% and 20.5%, respectively. Security hardware and software will also see increased investment, growing at 15.1% and 16.6% CAGRs, respectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.