ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Often in the microcap scene I see so much BS and hype around...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Often in the microcap scene I see so much BS and hype around certain companies/ industries - including outrageous market caps for companies that are not even building basic receipt numbers let alone turning any sort of profit.

As the world markets are likely heading towards increased instability due to the trade wars, China's push toward controlling the South China Sea area, North Korea denuclearization issues and other SE Asian economic challenges I do believe many microcaps that are not turning profit will get wiped out during the next downturn. The flip side is; those small companies that sell a product, with a clear need along with basic metrics and scalability will be rewarded handsomely by the market.

Only 30% of microcaps turn a profit - if a company is burning shareholder capital quarter upon quarter and exhibits an inability to change that during an economic downturn I can't see investors staying.

Accordingly, if ANO can build upon its profitability during poor macro times - we will be very happy investors. Importantly- right now - ANO is doing just that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.