RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi all Medgate extends licence agreement and plans to expand use...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi all
    Medgate extends licence agreement and plans to expand use
    • Medgate is a leading provider of digital health and telemedicine services and operates Europe’s largest telemedical centre run by doctors
    • Extension follows an initial one-year licence agreement (refer ASX announcement 4 August 2021)
    • Medgate to extend use of ResAppDx to further patient journeys and expand to
    Germany

With our technology now approved by the FDA with our first product being SleepCheck, IMO Pfizer now see it likely that DX will also be granted FDA approval as well IMO as do I! This is fabulous that we were granted FDA clearance yesterday and now Pfizer have extended the licence agreement to the core products. This is WOW!!

I have stated all along that it was extremely likely that we would be granted FDA clearance for SleepCheck because of DROWZLE being approved first in the US. I am very happy with the outcome. The price didn't move because it's capped currently. This does however add extra value to the company and validation!

The independent evaluation should now be raised much higher especially now with Pfizer also extending the licence agreement over to the core products as well to DX which is the main reason I invested in this company to begin with. This is where massive dollars can be generated on a recurring basis for the company not just from the COVID screening tool... this news should again warrant the evaluation to increase further. This is now looking like a partnership agreement between ResApp and Pfizer moving forward 14.7 takeover price is history time to up the BID Pfizer! Very exciting times. Company strategy looks like it's playing out well especially if we overcome the takeover offer...

Very big No x 100 vote from me!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.