RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Um the news is huge regardless because Medgate is expanding into...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Um the news is huge regardless because Medgate is expanding into their network and even further ramped up in 2023 when expansion takes place into Germany:

"Medgate plans to also expand the use of ResAppDx across additional patient journeys in its telemedicine services and will expand use into Germany in 2023."

So Medgate plans to expand the use of ResAppDx across additional patent journeys. This to me implies it is happening very soon.. the Germany part is in 2023!

SO YES at this current point in time
    " ResApp does not anticipate that the
    Medgate Licence Agreement will have a material impact on its operating results". LOL no Ship Sherlock but when the transitions are made there will be a material impact on the operating RESULTS as revenues will increase!!! Hence the lowball 14.7 evaluation and Upper range of 27.7 should be REVISED by the independent expert. Remember fellow shareholders the report that initially came out was only the draft copy, amendments can easily be made if they so wish... Especially considering that we also recently were FDA-approved for SleepCheckRx this all should be factored in to the independent expert report and warrants a revised price in my opinion as we now have a much larger market we can sell that particular product in!! The stock market factors in future earnings and always forward-looking. The share price is capped because of the take over by Pfizer and we missed out on share price appreciation on the back of these last two announcements because of the Pfizer low ball takeover price.. we have been severely ripped off and I'm disgusted because the share price would have easily gone up significantly on the back of these last two announcements but didn't because of the capping IMO!

Dr Andy Fischer, CEO Medgate added: “ResApp continues to be an exemplary partner and over the course of the last 12 months we’ve built further evidence of the benefits of ResAppDx to our clinicians and patients. We look forward to expanding our use of ResAppDx to further realise these benefits for
    our patients. Our intention is to be the most innovative leader in the global telehealth market and the adoption of ResApp’s AI plays an important role in helping us to achieve this by transforming the patient
    journey.”

Expansion is happening and they are happy with the tech. It's huge validation for ResApp regardless "we’ve built further evidence of the benefits of ResAppDx to our clinicians and patients"

If the independent expert report is not revised and Pfizer don't up the bid then IMO they have a much greater chance of losing yes votes now! After this occurs if Pfizer decide not to proceed to further up the Ante after the votes are cast, then either they want to partner with us or we walk away with the 4 million and seek another alliance. Either way I see it once the shackles are off this bad boy the Kraken (RAP) will be released and we can keep RAPping like 50 cent!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.