MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

There’s a lot of panic again in this forum and I’m not sure...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    There’s a lot of panic again in this forum and I’m not sure why.

1. the oil is still there and is further proven up. Just because it’s in the upper sheet and a slightly heavier crude doesn’t make it any less impressive. The company has said they will setup multiple drill pads to get this into production. This is a huge win and also helps the Cuban government + Cuban people.

2. we are still drilling into the exciting zone. If it was an easy drill you’d all be worried that the fracturing isn’t present or the kicks aren’t present. It’s a complex drill which is to be expected with a highly fractured zone so you can’t have it both ways. Marti is still the promise land and they’re getting the job done.

3. any production plans take time and this is clearly what AP and team have been working on with Sonangol, Cupet. I see this as a massive plus side. We are talking an explorer turning producer and getting it done.

4. 3d seismic on 400km2 of block 9…!!! Do you all understand what this means? What the benefits of this is?

I think a few investors here have the traders mentality and want a quick exit. Why? You have invested in a company that is getting the job done well. They are setting up for production ffs!

Seems some have just got their sights set on a high flow from Marti and in turn a pump in share price… ok great, then what?

This is a company guys, not a pump. What they’re doing is company making things. These presentations they do are absolutely not for a retail investor, they wouldn’t expect you to understand any of the terms, analogies or images. Please take a step back and look at what the company is doing here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $144.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1601115 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 979319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.