TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

I'm not telling anyone to buy or sell, and you needn't worry I...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm not telling anyone to buy or sell, and you needn't worry I wont be buying any TEM.

For you rusted on TEM holders nothing that is said will taint your view of the company. I don't comment to you or for you.

There are people who probably do like to know the context of some releases.

For releases like this that are essentially substance-less it's more of a community service.
    The main points of this release are:
    Ni potential - what is presented is nothing more than a low MgO ultramafic and the expected Ni content of the silicate minerals that comprise that rock.
    W potential - the anomalous W occurs at the base of aircore holes -aircore bits are renowned for chipping when they hit fresher rock, especially when the driller is pushing it. The aircore blade bits are tungsten and have a high cobalt content.
    Cu potential - the elevated Cu values presented occur with samples of high Scandium. Scadium substitutes for Fe in silicate minerals and Sc values above around 40ppm are indicative of mafic rocks. mafic rocks are elevated in chalcophile elements that include Cu. The Cu values presented are not unusual for a run of the mill mafic rock. Don needs to be normalising his Cu values against Sc for these to have any significance in this setting.

it's a non-release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $936 105.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4458244 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 545244 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 29400
Last updated 10.48am 06/05/2024 ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.