MSB 1.91% $1.07 mesoblast limited

A group has operated on this forum for years which appears to...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    A group has operated on this forum for years which appears to have a remarkable ability to know the future before the company does.

Interesting that JB1975 was apparently more on the mark about the potency assay issue. The pointed Lord of the Rings ref, along with other signs, makes me suspect this poster knows the tech is way more advanced than is in the public domain.

I recall SI said in one webcast well over a year ago they were willing to do a RCT in high risk adults against something approved and therefore Ruxolitinib. Then a couple of months before the second CRL, a paper came out under the Nature umbrella that reads like a job ad for Ryoncil. Just a coincidence!

I monitor this publication group because IMO that's where declassified stuff tends to come out. Angus Dalgleish sounds like more than a top oncologist if there's any truth in the conspiracy theory re. Nature mentioned on his wikipedia page. Personally, I have come across what I consider to be propaganda published in Nature but I don't think it's coming directly from China.

(Watch out in future for articles on human/animal hybrid experiments using CRISPR or some new tech to grow organs blamed on China)

I suspect MSB is being deliberately held back because of Big Farmer and perhaps specifically their mRNA vaccines. I don't know why exactly, tho I have a couple of coincidence theories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.020(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.07 $1.04 $4.010M 3.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67587 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 45960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
0.020 ( 2.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.07 $1.04 699949
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.