MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Millsie, (reply function not working for some reason)I agree it...

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Millsie, (reply function not working for some reason)

I agree it doesn't make sense to have two small listed entities running one project on a JV basis. One listed entity definitely has its attraction. In saying that I am not in favor of this proposal for two reasons:

1. a takeover extinguishes a listed mining shell that could be utilized to put another project into for the benefit of the shareholders of both NME and MCT. It would be better to do a deed of company arrangement and maintain two entities. A listed mining shell is in demand in today's market.

2. the offer is lowball and opportunistic. The long overdue MRE will determine the true indicative value of the project so in my opinion it doesn't feel right that this has been delayed for so long and a bid comes out prior to the release. I'm a top 10 holder and would vote for a reasonable offer but this one gets a no from me as it stands (and a number of other major holders I know think the same way).

Interesting times, let's see how it pays out. (and to put a matter to rest, NME will have NO issue raising funds to contribute to an ongoing JV in need)

cheers
    Last edited by mike999: 14/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $538 215K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 92992362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59003063 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.