AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

If you are not holding and have an interest, that's not a bad...

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    If you are not holding and have an interest, that's not a bad way to look at it StevenG82

Today will be a disappointment to many and the wing pullers will be out in force, I am sorry about this but that is the markets, only your own level of confidence can help you, if you have doubts, real or imagined it matters little because doubts will kill you on the market, it’s up to each of us to sort that out to our own satisfaction.

Seen this sort of stock behavior before, sure, in different stocks, but similar ones all the same. I see a bit of an oddity here with a large or what may seem a large set in the 11 – 15 range, historical from specific moves on this stock in past times I would say, but genuine enough. I have always thought this and also that it was largely retail and not significant at all, providing AVB put the runs on the board, IMO these numbers and much more will get soaked up, stacking further out is Scotch Mist but has a purpose. I expect to see maybe 200 to 300 million traded (much more if the important Stage 1 update comes out) in the next 5/7 days following this ML, perhaps 25 – 30m today with much less appreciation than most hoped for.

Whether it’s this week or next month, that tiny oddity pool will be gone and the reason will be the facts on the ground, the trick is to decide if you think you are on a winner, even in the mid to long term, that’s about it in a nutshell.

For me I am very impressed with where AVB are, it fits my eye perfectly and my investment became a little more de-risked today.

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.