MIN 1.15% $71.04 mineral resources limited

WHY dont you listen to your own CEO CE about LJ purchase?!CE...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

WHY dont you listen to your own CEO CE about LJ purchase?!
    CE stated publicly :-“This is an exciting opportunity to develop MinRes’ third lithium processing hub in the Goldfields and the first to include flotation capacity to treat fines. “We intend to bring our expertise in spodumene production to Lake Johnston, which has the potential to service projects throughout the world’s most prospective region for lithium.”
    "LJ has the potential to service projects throughout the world’s most prospective region for lithium.”

Of course, CE penned something positive - do you think he's going to release an announcement to the market and state 'we bought this mill and mediocre tenement package from a struggling penny dreadful, hopefully our Engineering & Construction team can retro fit it fairly quickly, fingers crossed it all works out"

Tomboy, I love your enthusiasm and passion for POS, but I still have a few questions (preferably without your repetitive jargon)

The POS and MIN announcements states, 'entered into a Binding Heads of Agreement to divest Lake Johnston subject to 'certain conditions precedent'' - on the POS 'Update' announcement, it states 'the company and MRL are to use reasonable endeavors to negotiate and finalise a formal sale and purchase agreement' - I can't find anywhere where the conditions precedent we're announced as satisfied, and the deal was signed for and hence 100% binding. Reading the ASX announcements by both co's I can't see where a breach of contract as occurred unless you have some information that isn't available to the public. Can you lead me the way? I'm genuinely interested to see if I have missed anything along the way...

I also didn't get a response to the below as I can't locate any public information;
    Could you please provide the direct link to where POS have stated they are litigating for damages for the $15m, plus royalties?

Also, unsure why you keep plunging the same AGO, AFAF, Gina, IGO and Nova story... as its irrelevant to this. Which decent business leader hasn't had a deal that's fallen over?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$71.04
Change
-0.830(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$71.33 $71.49 $70.69 $10.77M 151.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 196 $71.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$71.04 439 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$70.92
  Change
-0.830 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$71.33 $71.49 $70.70 13930
Last updated 13.48pm 04/06/2024 ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.