MTH 0.00% 20.0¢ mithril resources limited

I agree and also with ‘bairds’ excellent post. Crypto will have...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I agree and also with ‘bairds’ excellent post. Crypto will have a major downturn again and it might be 80-90%. It may also be less than that as the market is maturing with greater institutional money involved.

My thinking was end of this year or early next but might be a bit later that crypto’s complete the bull run.

As a gold and silver company this is the best opportunity for capital growth for sure and I still believe this to be the case.

Money will only flow back in to precious metals AFTER the crypto cycle ending collapse later this year or earlish next year (perhaps longer it depends). My thinking was cash out of crypto’s and invest back MUCH BIGGER in
    gold silver and physical bars then as well.

I still contend I’ll be investing here again sub 1c. I mentioned this a long time back now in multi months. I think I might be right.

I’ll tell you when I invest here and the top 10 holders will see me return. It’s not soon though I’m sorry.

I’ll tell you when I sell Crypto’s as well and tip
    you all off on what I think is the final top.

I’m investing in these crypto’s right now.

Bitcoin BTC 44%
    Litecoin LTC 53%
    Ocean Protocol OCEAN 1.5%
    Energy Web Token EWT 1.5%

Lirecoin chart is near a breakout against BTC on a 7 years bullish defending wedge. Will be amazing like Dogecoin when it imminently breaks out.

I still think this is the best Gold Silver prospect on the ASX. I honestly believe the gold silver markets are tough as the Central banks Bullion banks Governments Agencies all laugh together to hold prices low so that fiat currencies can maintain purchasing power as they are very concerned at mass civil unrest particularly now.

I hope when I return here we can be friends again that’s me investors traders shareholders directors. There’s been water under the bridge and it’s not always an easy ride to success.

Regards, JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.