PAA 7.32% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

This is fantastic news.. read this closely : MPL correctly...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    This is fantastic news.. read this closely : MPL correctly targets the mTOR pathway in the blood of people with MND/ALS. With thecorrect dose, misfolded/mutant/aggregated proteins in the motor neurons may be processedwith minimal localised inflammation, thereby slowing or stopping the progression of motorneuron loss that causes the disease. PharmAust has shown in preclinical studies that MPL crosses the blood-brain barrier, so itmay directly affect the central nervous system.

They have proven not only that the MPL formula does not have the side effects the Chemo drugs do as the only treatment to date for Cancer. I have witnessed first hand the effects of Chemo on people, the poison (literally) that is put through their bodies to help mop up the cancer cells, destroys their immune system as it saturates their blood cells.

This is the game changer, the option many sick people have been waiting for, I am truly excited about this outcome, the results were astounding, with only one person that would need a different dosage to get the results such as the others. This medicine doesn't suppress the cancer into remission, it stops it, full stop! I am waiting for a call back from PAA regarding the final trial and dosage changes, and when they can be submitted in completion for registration.

I'll be back, but stocking up on more for sure!

Well done to our community that held on and had faith!!

Happy days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $87.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $134.7K 629.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24563 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 64222 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ 340156
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.