AEG 0.00% 96.0¢ absolute equity performance fund limited

I bought more today, if you look at their track record they will...

1. 74 Posts.
    I bought more today, if you look at their track record they will rarely continue this underperformance. Same A+ management team, with exemplary track record. Retail investor mindset is to jump ship now into a fund outperforming with limited track record.

Most recent example of recent retail mindset; selling BHP at $15.00 thinking the world is going to end... um is BHP or RIO going to get "disrupted"... no, is the world going to end... most likely not... It's nearly impossible for a given sector or asset class to out perform over and over, recent example has been the healthcare sector, ouch... There would be a significant amount of investors out there who sold out of resources at the bottom and bought healthcare at the top, same investor mindset who are rubbishing a A+ management team after short term underperformance.

The point is, management teams earn a premium regardless of short term performance for a reason. If AEG is still underperforming after year 2 or 3 i'll concede they should be trading at a discount. Markets and stocks can't/won't go up in a linear fashion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.