LMG 4.00% 4.8¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Hi RickMany people have argued the value of HC posts and if they...

1. 4,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Hi Rick

Many people have argued the value of HC posts and if they ever have an impact upon their company. Not for a moment do I believe LMG read every post on HC but I do believe the right posts reach the right people.

Hot Copper, the major forum for all of Australian publically listed ASX company stocks. My wordie, LMG will have someone monitoring our forum, if they have half a brain. If LMG are not monitoring and mining HC data and consumer sentiment, they need their head read.

From previous experience of some posts over the years, there are hundreds of views (not thumbs up or lightbulbs), by people who never comment and never post. People in the background that never reveal themselves.

The proportion of thumbs up and lightbulbs is an extremely poor indicator of a posts readership but there is still a relationship. Not every post gets the same attention, especially when it is harder hitting and factual as compared to very low content posts.

It is an interesting thought and one that I have pondered a few times. There is also a metric of interest for me. A ratio to monitor. There is a linear progression as a post that draws interest, draws interest..so to speak. Fairly easy to write a code for, I would think.

Thumbs up and lightbulbs have far greater value than affirmation of agreement. TU & LB have a compounding impact upon readership. The readership numbers then identify key threads and topics. At this point LMG should have its finger on the pulse of investor sentiment. An opportunity to take note and truly apply the practice of continuous improvement.

Continuos improvement is a corner stone of ESG's. Continuous improvement is essential in environmental, whs, quality, social values and their protection and adaption, investor interest, waste, efficiencies, etc and their governance.

HC performs so much work for LMG. In an integrated management system, the volume and breadth of reporting requirements are extreme.

A company aiming for WHS, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management System ISO Standards Certification, has a massive task in acquiring customer feedback. Data that has value in so many ways.

Well we are LMG owners and customers at the same time (Another discussion there also). The number of opportunities/methods that LMG have available to seek feedback from holders are extremely limited.

Hot Copper is a gravy train for LMG and any other company that is bright enough to value it. Any ASX stock that is not reading and analysing HC responses to their own flow of information/announcements, is stark raving mad imo.

Was the letter written to LMG, that was post on HC before putting it into the mail, read by LMG prior to me putting it into the mail? You betcha!

All in my opinion but I do know how to run a bloom'n business and that was forestry

hahahahaha

Ken
    Last edited by kengaroo: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $12.36K 252.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1197300 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 70250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 139600
Last updated 15.55pm 29/04/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.