SPR 0.68% 74.0¢ spartan resources limited

The change in the legend may actually be more informative about...

1. 5,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    The change in the legend may actually be more informative about the deposit. SL has previously stated he is 'very excited about the WW potential' and the the updated graphic seems to explain why he is excited. While not as high grade to date as NN it seems much wider than NN ( maybe higher grade deeper down but we wait to see).

I also noted the following quote in the announcement in respect of WW and 4P :

“Our wider focus on delivering further higher-grade tonnage ore sources has seen us apply what we have learned at Never Never to the former Gilbey’s open-pit environment, highlighting specifically the Four
    Pillars and West Winds targets on the western side of the pit. These targets are just starting to reveal their true identity as standout higher-grade, structurally-associated gold shoots within the wider Gilbey’s stratigraphic sequence, with the potential to add significant tonnages at a very reasonable grade to any future mine plan.

Maybe the MRE for WW will surprise on the upside based on management comments.

I also point out in the previous legend going form 100 to 50 gm is a big difference while from 50 to 30, then 20 and 10 provides more information about the quality of the deposit. It also seems more consistent with other explorers. That is, do not assume the legend change is negative as it may be the reverse.

On another subject I noted the following quote in the announcement.

“A new and expansive drill campaign will commence in January to build on the significant resource foundation already established as we seek to continue to grow high-confidence and high-grade gold
    ounces in front of our established infrastructure.”

They have stated the program was for 35,000m to April 2024 and to date they have completed 29,000m which leaves little to be drilled given there are holes with outstanding assays which are not included in the 35,000m drilling program. I expect they will be close to 35,000m drilled by end of December.

What drilling program are they planning from January to April with 6 rigs - they drilled probably over 30,000m from September to mid -December while not having 6 rigs for all that time - we may be in for another drill program of 35,000m from January to April which would explain the recent CR (but I note if I am right the communication from the company has not been great).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $817.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.5¢ 73.0¢ $1.374M 1.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7916 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 149997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
74.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
74.0¢ 74.5¢ 73.0¢ 614767
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.