CRB 0.00% 0.5¢ carbine resources limited

Hi Folks The new Director arrives with precisely $0 invested in...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Folks

The new Director arrives with precisely $0 invested in the company according to the latest ASX announcement. 'Underwhelmed' is the wrong word. Incidentally, this Director is also the company secretary for PGO so...anyway....

I first discovered CRB through the CLQ link back in early 2015. I am gutted they dropped the CLQ technology for something that was clearly less efficient. I wonder if the link was through Walta and perhaps his moving on severed the tie to CLQ?

The tailings reprocessing that had gone on at Mt Morgan in the early 1990s came to an abrupt halt with large overheads on the cost of sulphuric acid and low and behold here we are again. For a company that prided itself on its understanding and respect for history someone got that call desperately wrong. I really feel for the locals who were counting on a start up with quite a few buying parcels of shares. This is one of the poorest local government areas in Queensland.

The last few announcements on the process and the flowsheet were so positive and did not even hint at any remaining issues - it is hard to imagine how we can go from those positive announcements through to the last one where they dropped the thing altogether. That should be worth at least a please explain from the ASX. There are some significant obligations under the Corporations Act around continuous disclosure and there is no way in the world that these have been adhered to.

We still have the JORC I suppose so maybe a bigger player might like to take a look. Hanking are in the process of buying out PGO - maybe the new Director could give them a call....?

cheers

ece
    Last edited by Ece411: 26/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5750000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 833334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 10.00am 03/05/2024 ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.