MSB 0.00% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi Baz, I've been around markets a long time and every time I've...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9606
    Hi Baz, I've been around markets a long time and every time I've bought a stock with good long term prospects only to see it fall, I've regretted selling it after a bounce or when I've got my money back. It's funny that we can hold on to a falling stock for a long time with the justification that it has good long term prospects and then feel the pressure to sell after a short term bounce.

That's why markets are so hard to beat, you aren't fighting the market, you're fighting normal human reactions to a stressful situation.

If you originally bought in for the long term benefits and correctly assessed your own risk position it would seem silly to sell now.

This deal was a bolt from the blue and isn't part of broker forecasts. They should upgrade their cash flow forecasts and valuations for this deal. The Prof said the market size is similar to the US and that reimbursement is expected at similar levels to Japan. They are huge potential numbers!

So the current average broker price target
    Is around 3x the current price - and I expect upgrades after this - if you've held on this long, why would you sell now? Plus the shorts will be bleeding through the nose after this - they were already starting to cover and it'll take at least 2 months for them to cover the whole short position. There's no chance for them to use a capital raising to buy back cheaply - the shorting thesis is dead!

We are just rising from $1.20 after falling from $10, this is just starting!!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.06 $12.24M 11.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32118 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 21178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.10
  Change
0.000 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.12 $1.06 1826006
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.