AHK 0.00% 13.0¢ ark mines limited

Kirkland will take over ahk resources in my view, would be a...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Kirkland will take over ahk resources in my view, would be a great expansion for them as they have assets in area ready to mill ore just lack ore

I believe they will pay market value for ore less extraction costs which will be lower as they have the equipment

Not the best outcome but will still be a roughly 10mill take over or a 18.5cps which would be fair value

This is one outcome

The other outcome would be business as usual as I was told by director/ head geo but hey if you're in a spec stock trying to keep it afloat you will cut everyone else's life boat around yours just to keep yourself above water

Makes no sense I am heavy in this stock as fundamentally the asset is strong

The business model is now up to shit, or so it would appear, if they can't get this across the line they realy need to try their hand else where. No offence but what the f#ck are you doing running a public company in this manor.

In saying that they can still pull a Hail Mary and I will look like a complete fool in which case I will have my money back and I am ok with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.208M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.