TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

FFS people - stop winging and complaining - sell if you dont...

1. 3,400 Posts.
    FFS people - stop winging and complaining - sell if you dont like it rather than go on like a pack of children at pre-school seriously this is rediculous -

Let me explain again as i did in my post yesterday for those who cant read - its very simple

There a couple of points to be made clear here -
    So here goes :
    Not being able to expand our Hub, just means that they cant monetise across the entire business model as we wouldn't own the infrastructure- they would need the partnership deal to stump up with the infrastructure funding- not ideal bit still doable - question is who will stump up with the money out of our current partnerships to achieve this ? the KEY was the more finding we have in the bank the faster we can upscale the Head End in KL so that we can provide services to the larger partners we have on board -

The alternative route is for the customer to give TV2U funding up front to build a new HUB and we just manage the service delivery and the analytics aspects of our technology on behalf of our customer , however to go for maximum revenue and high margin we need to fund it ourselves or we have lower margin and revenue - its really that simple TBH - This allows us to have total ownership and better margin and revenue controls

Thats how this will work if they let the customer pay for HUB expansion into their region - its the only way they can go now as we dont have the cash to expand our Hub -

Remember in their announcements recently they said revenue wont hit or potentially start until April this year so lots of work to do yet !!
    --there wont be any revenue for a few months to come so its patience - as per my previous email yesterday we missed out on taking advantage and building the head end infrastructure Hub to accomodate for our partners so we need money - that simple - if you like the technology then chill out- may drop to 1c who knows but that will sort out the traders amongst us !

And agree in that the company need to put out a projected revenue however if they dont have any its a little hard to show the market strong revenue projections - we need sales in pipeline converted to contracts like any industry
    hope that makes sense

DYOR

Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 16/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.