PSC 25.0% 20.0¢ prospect resources limited

Hey ... @Scottdogg.....you can struggle to understand what you...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Hey ... @Scottdogg.....you can struggle to understand what you ever you want...but this is what happened to PSC shareholders ,+ consolidation of their shares then sold out by Sam Hossack, for pittance...to the Chinese.

●PSC should have had Zhejiang Huayou and Zimbabwe government as shareholders only in PSC with the Arcadia Deposit and on board
    moving forward into production and PCS still having the Arcadia Deposit asset...PSC..Share price would be close to $4.00 now .

●Sam Hossack Who was the final Decision maker in selling the arcadia project to the Chinese and yes became very rich from it... at shareholders expense.

●Sam Hossack lives in Perth 99% of the time having coffee out every day...lol
    and he is try to run a Zimbabwe exploration project team from Perth....what a joke...lol

●Arcadia project had already been discovered by the initial Zimbabwe local Entrepreneur, when PSC inherited the Arcadia Deposit.

●All PCS needed to do was to Prove How Massive the Petalite/ Spodumene Resources was and get an off taker on board , Not sell us out...lol..you know what I mean.?

●By the way...Have a look at Sam Hossack salary the latest 3 years...lol

●PSC had $50 million, 2. 5 years later less than $19 million in the bank...lol.... Sam Hossack has achieved NOTHING.

●MY reason for posting here , was this Article I saw on google about FFX, LLL, PSC , from the LLL CEO...lol..who is also a joke...lol

●FFX , directors promoter's of this deal , tricked all the initial FFX shareholders by pumping FFX shares to all time high's $1.10 and then promoting to investors if you want LLL Shares at 0.70 cents , you must be a FFX shareholders as of a certain date....
    to sure cure your shares in LLL lithium , ASX listing IPO .

●Bottom line @Scottdogg is FFX and LLL shareholders have lost a lot of their initial investments money in this pump and dump
    deal set up by the director which was Missleading , and now with FFX also No Morila gold mine in Mali , for FFX Shareholders..... massive loses....this is Factual information....and heads up on what could happen...here

you can take a donkey to water but you can't make it drink...lol..so the saying goes..DYOR

PSC share price could well reached 0.015 cents before any chance of reaching 0.50 cents...lol...IMO don't be fooled ...DYOR

GLTALSH

256lith

https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/business/*/leo-lithium-boss-says-asx-african-lithium-plays-can-still-succeed-despite-mali-pain/news-story/fb77e5c72800eca15e833dd35586dcaa?amp=

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.040(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $94.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 20.0¢ 15.5¢ $669.6K 3.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20454 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 672601 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 25.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 19.5¢ 15.5¢ 1379961
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.