PSC 25.0% 20.0¢ prospect resources limited

Hey @Plimsoll....and your 2 thumb up mates...lol...i wasn't...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Hey @Plimsoll....and your 2 thumb up mates...lol...
    i wasn't talking about Australia importing lithium from Zambia (or Zimbabwe...lol )
    Get your facts right...lol

you need to read my post properly...lol

For What it's worth...lol

As for PSC's history from 2016 until Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co take over sale of Arcadia in 2022 ...yes I know everything that happened ...lol

BOD headed by Sam Hossack sold all PSC shareholders out cheaply to the Chinese..yes..IMO

PSC had the potential to have a Market Cap of $6 billion dollars, MASSIVE RESOURCE.

The Arcadia Deposit In Zimbabwe 30 kilometres from the city Harare the World Biggest Petalite/ Spodumene Deposits in the world at that time sold for PITTANCE 0.96 cents/share , Of about AUD$460 million .
    20% was already owned by Zhejiang Huayou
    20 % by Indian Billionaire
    20% Sam Hossack , BOD and mates...lol
    40% was the rest of the shareholders...lol

Sam Hossack kept $50 million of the sale for PSC further exploration in Zimbabwe resources and wagers for Sam Hossack and BOD lithium team...lol

Sam Hossack issued himself about +13 million shares months before the sale went through....
    free Diluting PSC shareholders even further .

Capital Raising was not called for Diluting shareholders further...to the best of my recollection ...lol

Most shareholders only made 2 or 3 times their investment after 6 years...some people like you @Plimsoll, might of made 10 x times ...lol

PSC MC right now is $71 million .
    Your step aside lithium you guys found is worth NOTHING Sam Hossack spent 2 years and $30 million to prove NOTHING...lol...$19 million odd dollars left ...this won't last long with Sam Hossack and the BOD wages ...IMO....

PSC's Intrinsic Value right now is only worth $7 million based on what you guys have...DYOR..lol..... good luck in getting out ...BOD and their mates the major shareholders .. could be already selling their shares...lol...and then could be coming back buying at 0.015 cents 12 months from now...lol...IMO

The only ones in the end making serious money here are the BOD , Sam Hossack his mates and the Chinese in the end....IMO..LOL

been here done over before....lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.040(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $94.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 20.0¢ 15.5¢ $669.6K 3.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20454 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 672601 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 25.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 19.5¢ 15.5¢ 1379961
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.