MYX 3.58% $4.63 mayne pharma group limited

All good you obviously have a good understanding of how buyback...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    All good you obviously have a good understanding of how buyback works what say makes sense must say confused me no end thanks for clarifying just hoping our new management team can get us into profitability without putting us into financial difficulties like the previous management team did . Seeing is believing for me more than 7 years going nowhere but down apart from the brief period we had an obvious pump and dump .75 something rapid rise to around $1.40 then never stopped going downhill from there . I'm hoping we might somehow get to own Nextstellis without overextending ourselves of course , surely owning a product we have ( invested) sunk so much money into provided it were to eventually get enough market share owning the contraceptive surely is a damn sight better than only having the rights to sell the product ??? . Would appreciate your thoughts @Hadrian as you obviously have a much better understanding of this company / products than I have would very like an informed opinion regarding owning Nexstellis . I'm stuck only looking at my loses living in hope hoping to recover money lost , frustrated don't know what to think anymore .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.63
Change
0.160(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $393.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.45 $4.63 $4.45 $943.0K 205.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 213 $4.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.63 742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.