DRX 2.86% 1.8¢ diatreme resources limited

There is no doubt that they will be granted Yewwwww, we first...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    There is no doubt that they will be granted Yewwwww, we first have to submit the EIS, which should have been completed but is in the process of getting tendered out. Then due process.
    So there is going to be another year or two of waiting! If and a big if, Ports North allow us to put mooring Dolphins within harbour limits, we will export more product. Unfortunately it will be an expensive alternative barging it out to the ships than having wharf and loader access.
    We could have built a slurry line from Galalar to Cape Flattery, if we could get access to export it. So many variables, but at the end of another year, still sweet fanny adams.
    When i first got into this company in 2010, there was 300mil shares and trading at 10 cents, that was before Cyclone was approved. Now look at the state of affairs we are in, 3.7 billion shares @ 0.025c, and still not mining, ANYTHING.
    I still get a laugh when they praise themselves on good management, when I see totally the opposite. Good management would have been mining Cyclone first, then doing due diligence on the Cape Flattery project. Imo, they have done everything to please managements life style, and not shareholders investments.
    In 2007, shares were worth 0.40cents, without Cyclone approval.. Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $67.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $18.59K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 393199 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 424645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.