CTM 8.43% 38.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Jimmy, I hope you did not feel I was referring to you as the...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Jimmy, I hope you did not feel I was referring to you as the 'party pooper' - the 'party pooper's' I refer to are the wall builders at 0.09c.
    Prior to jumping into CTM, I was in a similar stock AVB for about 6 years. I saw heaps of manipulation throughout, particularly with selling price spikes just prior to positive announcements and then magical 'sell downs' or 'walls' like we have at 0.09c now. It was a circular process, especially after capital raisings needed to secure money for mining activities. The sophisticated investors always control the majority of impatient nellies. However, I held strong and I accumulated low when I could because I believed in the fundamentals. The company was taken over, but I made a decent return for the long term wait. It could have been better, but long term is safe, safer than trading, and stocks with fundamentals like CTM have the risk of usual mining/speculative shares, but if you truly believe in the fundamentals than the long term gain will await - just a question of how much. CTM is a perfect trading stock, if you know what you're doing as a professional trader, but I have a day job and there's no doubt greater risk in losing money when trading. Maybe I have inferred too much sarcasm and/or insensitivity in some of my earlier CTM posts, but I am here to support CTM holders. I appreciate you are quite knowledgeable and experienced, and respect your posts. If I have a main message for other posters and especially holders, it is to not let the daily excitement or negativity on CTM share price deter the vision of fundamentals, as fundamentals are what will make a company a profitable long term hold. I am, like anyone, excited about short term SP increase, but I always try to keep my vision long term as I am risk averse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.0¢ $188.5K 486.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 105743 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 15896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 3.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.0¢ 103817
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.