AZS 2.72% $3.40 azure minerals limited

Just updated the model and boy, these results are interesting....

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Just updated the model and boy, these results are interesting.

In short, I would never have thought these new results would have unearthed very solid results, purely from looking at a) the topography and b) the satellite photo (i.e. what you can see from google earth).

In all honesty, I thought this area was just a scree slope, but the photo in the announcement clearly shows that this area is indeed bedrock...mineralised bedrock at that:

photo.png

This actually changes the ball game complete, and I'm thinking in a very positive way. More on this later as I'm still thinking and processing what I think this means.

A couple of shots of what we are looking at in the plan view below. It highlights what you've just pointed out Thunder - these new sample results from MdPN are actually a lot higher grade (both on average and peak values) compared to what we sampled at MdP. You can see this in the sheer amount and density of light green (25 - 50 g/t Ag) and bright green (>50 g/t Ag) sample results:
    AZS - Surface Mapping.png

An oblique angle looking towards the south gives you an idea of where this fits with regard to the topography of the area. You'll notice it's significantly lower in elevation than MdP...that is very significant and it could mean a number of things - more of my thoughts on this to come soon.
    AZS oblique.png
    There's also no obvious outcropping silica there, which makes me wonder how thick its going to be here. I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet, and my gut tells me it's likely to be a thinner expression than on the ridges, but that's just a guess and I could be totally wrong.

You'll also notice this doesn't sample the area I think looks like it's going to have thick, juicy (high grade) intercepts, the area I've labelled "Toxxic plateau" for lack of a better name. This is directly adjacent to the east of todays sampling results.

Anyway, a great announcement and another step towards growing what looks like an already very nice resource. Lots more news flow to come.

Pumped.
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 10/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.090(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.559B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.41 $3.31 $9.054M 2.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559519 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.41 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.090 ( 2.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.32 $3.41 $3.32 995003
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.