AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

You have overlooked my point that price moves aren't usually...

1. 30,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    You have overlooked my point that price moves aren't usually based on the start of drilling which is what haplo refers to, but on drill results.

I would be VERY surprised if there was any correlation at all, in a very bullish market maybe but we are a long way from that.

So more likely it is his other point that because the more sophisticated investors who understand the region have joined some dots and (regardless of drill starts which are inevitable paperwork), are prepared to make a play on this in the context of the drill results and the highly prospective region.

For ages we got misapplication of Australian models and assumptions. It's what I've found repeatedly annoying along with continuing declarations that there is no economic mine.

Pre-emptive declarations of whether an area will generate an economic mine or not, based on very limited data shouldn't be what moves the market, at least a rational one. But in this case the SP has been thrashed, unfairly where the sector is itself out of favour. So moving from an artificially low base, a well-informed northern american exploration investor will look at this and do a double-take. The SP will move up because it's so undervalued after they can't believe the disparity.

(BTW my irony meter has overloaded and is now broken).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.