AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

"More importantly, are the companies you talk about bearing the...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    "More importantly, are the companies you talk about bearing the same low costs, high mineralisation in a highly prospective zone, with low sovereign risks, with top exploration expertise (former Prospector of the Year is the CEO for the Jubilee Mines find) as this one in Mexico? I would think not."

Not arguing there, although they are also trading at 1/10th to 1/20th of the market cap. You can't say AZS isn't pricing in at least some of the upside from their current setup.

"Fact: AZS has been misunderstood. That doesn't make the market right, it makes the market stupid"

Again, not arguing, but aren't these exactly the opportunities you look for if you want to make money in the stock market? Market "stupidity" or times of heightened fear have always been something to take advantage of. Surely those sub - 2c times were a time to double down on your holding if you have such strong conviction in the company?

As for breaking 5c, I get the feeling the next 6 months will be fruitful for you (and us all).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.