AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: New Silver Zone Found North of Mesa De Plata, page-21

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Those samples next to the border are actually a whole different area to the extension I've been mentioning (see the annotated image below). Today's results were all unexpected from my end - all an unexpected bonus.

I've also noticed that a certain type of vegetation cover seems to be present where we have mineralisation - what I would call sparsely shrub covered (not barren, but also not densely covered).

If there is some truth to that (and vegetation cover can be a good indicator of a certain kind of soil mineralogy), a similar sized section to MdPN is likely to be mineralised as well. Unfortunately it's also on Grupo's land.

You also might have something when it comes to holding off as far as the "Mesa de Toxic" goes - you'd have thought that would have been the next place they sampled, so I'm guessing there's a reason they haven't jumped straight over there.

I've also penciled in what must be close to the major fault through the area, if this repetition of mineralisation is indeed related to faulting.

Today's results have me pondering another possibility though, but I'll talk about that tomorrow as it's late here and I'm going to hit the hay.
    azs3.png

A very positive day for AZS. Bring on more soil sampling results and the last batch of RC assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.