MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Thanks Poetplus, really enjoy reading your post, have for many...

1. 7,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2210
    Thanks Poetplus, really enjoy reading your post, have for many years and I am really glad you are here...

There is just no patience any more these days....no one really buys stocks and holds for longer term investments. My big lesson with this was with AVB I was buying their options like mad and accrued many millions ...they were going sideways for what seamed years and then BANG one day it hit 23 cents then sat on 12-15 cents for ages and today it still hovers around the 7 cents. Many came and went but I decided to hang in, I liked the information the company was sending out and it paid very well for me.

Like today, there is nothing wrong with the announcement, I hold both AZY and MPJ and both released announcements with a lot of positivity and possibly massive potential and yet both got a negative response to very positive announcements. Patience and time for both is what is needed now, everybody wants to be a millionaire yesterday. Don´t get me wrong I want to as well, but I think more money can be made longer term just by hanging in there if there are reasons to do so. Reading both announcements for both of the stocks I hold , both have very very good reasons to hold and even accumulate at the moment.

Today the people who made some profits on both left today and some tried to bag the stocks so they could come back in at a cheaper level, my my how some posters changed their tone in one day, but good luck to those who have made profits and well done,I believe they will be back next week for we still have plenty more to look forward to. I guess had the end of the day a quote from a movie I like...the question now is ....¨do you want PIZZA or do you want CAVIAR ? ¨

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.