CNB 3.54% 54.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Nil Desperandum Continues To Grow, page-443

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314

Well

Ive just scanned through the cnb forum for todays contributions.

Thats 18 mins of my life i will never get back. And thats 18 mins with a whole stack of numptees on ignore too !

Who was it that referenced the other day “clowns to the left of me jokers to the right”…….

And the opening lines of that song are ringing in my ear right now “well i dont know why I came here tonight”

Jeezes, i cant recall reading more crap and fiction on a cnb thread ever , than i have tonight. The bots are doing this, hartleys are doing that, there is a conference coming thursday, the sophs are bailing out, rumours of a report.

Fact check

Cnb are are an EXPLORER. While im wrapped that we are no longer at 28c, and acknowledging all my money is and will remain on the table for at least the next year or 2, i am invested in an EXPLORER.

Sure, i hope that ND proves to be an economic deposit of scale, but i dont know if it is or will be. Thats what Rob and co are going to find out.

What i do know, is that wont be tomorrow or the day after, or the day after that. They are EXPLORING.

They have released some great results and because i have looked them in the eye at the last 2 agms, and like what i have seen, i believe them to be good and trustworthy custodians of my cash. That comes with no guarantees of success - and i know that.

I also know that at present there are a whole range of other global issues rattling the cage of both the asx and all other world markets.

From covid 19, to rising oil prices, to labour shortages , inflationary pressures everywhere and mostly , a fairly angry bloke called Vladimir in Moscow , who has , at last report, got 147000 of his mates camping on the Ukraine border with their bows and arrows ready to rumble.

Not to mention that weve run pretty hard and fast from 30c 12 weeks ago, to over $2 recently and that there are probably quite a few who might be keen to take some profit off the table as all this uncertainty looms.

If any one thinks that all of those factors are a recipe for stability, then we will have to agree to disagree.

So, i will continue to monitor the facts that the company present, i will continue to use people like geofiji and numerous others whose information greatly helps me understand said facts when they land, and we will see in a year or 2 if weve had a win on this.

And as much as im invested here in this stock , i hope more so, that Vlad doesnt lose his temper and start a conflict that might cause a whole lot of innocent lives on both sides of the fence being lost.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.54%)
Mkt cap ! $93.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 54.0¢ $306.2K 549.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19099 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 4660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
55.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 54.0¢ 104130
Last updated 15.56pm 05/06/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.