CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

"I'm typing this for the majority who actually support CAY and...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    "I'm typing this for the majority who actually support CAY and weren't able to attend themselves........."
    I am certainly one of them. Thank you Fishies for sharing.

....It was stated, it appears Andre has found a solution for improved Rail economics that appear to favour Comalco and revised Port suggestions also favour Comalco. It was suggested, (reading between the lines), that these dynamics once completed and ratified will improve our efficiencies and bottom $$$ (Profit margins) for the completed BFS......

What revised Port suggestions? Kribi?
    Is it possible that Canyon skips Stage I altogether and jumps straight to Stage II, i.e. transport its bauxite to Kribi via a yet to be built Edea-Kribi-Lolabe Rail?

I always tend to look at the big picture. With the FOCAC currently underway (today is Day 2 of this two days conference), is it possible that China and Cameroon have finally come up with a win-win agreement that the Edea-Kribi-Lolabe Rail and the bauxite terminal are to be built in the near future?

..... They are hoping to provide a "Thorough Update" to market soon, but explained it also needs to be ratified, or agreed to by the Minister first, before any update to market can be released. Due to the sensitivity involved. Their hoping to provide this update to market within the next 2 weeks....

Nice. Very exciting time ahead. Looking forward to the "Thorough Update" within the next 2 weeks.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $25.75K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ 25800
Last updated 15.57pm 15/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.