CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-13

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    I've Just finished reading the full report and here's my views on it for what it's worth:

For the record, I’ll be voting FOR all resolutions and I’ll outline my reasoning behind my decisions:

Firstly, all other money injections by EEA, have been at a premium to our share price, including the latest offer. My only beef has been the the price of the 500M options at 7c. Having said that, it's hard to have your cake and eat it too, in today's climate.

It's very difficult to raise cash at a premium in today’s market. Especially without a Mining Permit, So that for us has been a massive win.
    I guess from my perspective, whilst the options will be given away cheaply (IMO), with a 3 year expiry date, it most certainly will/should see the share price climb from these current levels after the vote is completed, if approved. Along with the 1st tranche, option conversion at 7c.
    It will put extra money in the bank (Something we rarely ever had with the previous board).

From my understanding of most of the independent report, this is why BDO have stated, the deal is reasonable. i.e, the potential for the SP rising and receiving the Mining Permit and the mine being built. By us and EEA.
    The unfair comes into play mainly in part with the dilution effect. And potentially giving them up to 56% of the shares on issue, (if they choose to convert all of the second tranche options), along with up to 3 board members. Or do they on sell them down the track to another strategic partner, at a profit and stay at 41% ownership?

This latest cash injection will prove to the Cam Govt, EEA as a strategic partner, are serious about progressing the mine. I cannot see EEA, potentially throwing $58 Million Dollars at us and leave an EEA Representative in Cameroon, and completing their due diligence, if they weren't 99% convinced the issuance of the Mining Permit will not progress soon.

They historically have the means, ability and knowhow, to build and finance our project. They have a solid reputation of already doing this multiple times in Africa. Another solid tick.

Once the mining permit is issued, our investment in CAY will de-risk significantly and I see this as the catalyst to see the share price back moving back into the teens and beyond, especially once the milestones of Port and Rail solutions, have been signed off and completed.

So overall in summary for me, the positives far outweigh the negatives to vote yes, for all resolutions at this years EGM which I will be attending.

My comments above are not financial advice.

Good luck to all holders and let's finally see this show get on the road without all the previous hype.

Peace Fishies wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $25.75K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ 25800
Last updated 15.57pm 15/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.