EUR 14.0% 5.7¢ european lithium limited

I was just showing what seems to be happening. There is someone...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I was just showing what seems to be happening. There is someone paying more than the redemption price (not much more,... but still more, and that looks better than selling out below the redemption price which had been happening before the proposed deal.

Make of it what you will.... I'm not trying to convince you either way.

Re the 50c vs 8c here in Australia, that is such a simplistic and incorrect way to look at it shows you don't even understand even the basics of the proposed merger.

One could argue EUR as it stands is worth 8c. ASX investors are certainly saying that is the current value.

That isn't what the Sizzle investors are buying in to though, they are buying in to the proposed merger deal, which is EUR + Sizzle cash and Nazdaq listing and all that would then follow. This obviously all together is worth a whole lot more than just EUR as it currently stands. - and even more so if it means extra capital can be raised quickly and efficiently for a FID to be made...

If Sizzle shareholders sold all their Sizzle shares and bought EUR shares.... the merger would not go ahead...thus not "re - leasing the value" so to speak... and EUR price would stay where it is.

Sizzle investors have trusted their money to Sizzle because they believed in their investing capacity. We will see for sure if they actually endorse the deal next year, but my point was there seems to be some small indication by the Sizzle share price trade/trends that would indicate it is been like more than dislike.... why else would it be trending up since the merger was proposed?

Again...not trying to say it will all work/come together - we will see. In fact I after all the negative commentary on TS here I will be now be surprised if it does! I am happy to hold and take that chance though.

All I was saying was there seems to be indications from the Sizzle share price that the deal may be liked by some, - this will be confirmed when they all actually vote of course. And also pointing out that it is very much in Sizzle interest to make the deal happen.... their share holders won't be happy having had their money tied up for 2 years to just get back what they put in, and Sizzle itself has a fair bit to lose if they don't pull it off.

I have no idea if this deal will be pulled off. If it does then well done to TS, if it doesn't then Sizzle lose out a fair bit, and I suspect there won't be a lack of other opportunities for EUR to go ahead.

Sorry rabbled on a bit... but hopefully you understand my points better now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.007(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $79.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $184.7K 3.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289799 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 68730 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.007 ( 16.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ 408828
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.