EUR 14.0% 5.7¢ european lithium limited

You may (and I hope you do), but that’s not how it sounded with...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210

You may (and I hope you do), but that’s not how it sounded with your comment..... However that's not really my point.....

I was refuting your point about Sizzle investors been absolute idiots if they didn't sell their Sizzle shares and buy EUR on the ASX.

You are quite simply not comparing apples with apples.

Feel free to make your case to my points above which again were:

1. You cannot compare the value of current EUR and the value of the EUR merger with Sizzle, they are entirely different quantities/entities

2. If Sizzle shareholders all sold their Sizzle shares, and bought EUR, the deal would not go ahead, how do you think EUR shareholder value will increase and therefore the ex Sizzle shareholders make money?

EUR price will not get to 50c before the deal happens - IMHO this is impossible. EUR is simply not worth anything close to that without out the merger completed.

If you care to read back over the EUR/Sizzle merger presentations/commentary etc it is mentioned the deal values EUR at high teens (I can't remember exactly ...may have been around 18c), so not even EUR are saying it is currently (pre merger) worth 50c.

Absolutely agree that plenty of things need to happen for it all to go ahead. Getting the EUR share price to 50c is not one of them though...

The real value for all ....EUR.... us shareholders... Sizzle and Sizzle shareholders.... is the deal all coming together and leading to a quicker FID and the whole project going ahead.

Of course plenty can go wrong as many like to focus relentlessly on in these threads. Plenty can and does go wrong with many companies. If it was a certainty then the share price wouldn't be where it is.... and this is where the opportunity and of course risk lies!

Anyway.. .thats enough from me!

Cheers! ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.007(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $79.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $184.7K 3.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289799 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 68730 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.007 ( 16.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ 408828
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.