MNB 1.79% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

I agree with most of your post, except this part - "no update on...

1. 13,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3917

"Not just done financially, but also done with regards to trust and confidence (it's already very low now but it will be non-existent if no news by then). Thoroughly done."

I disagree.
    I've previously used the Andean Resources example on this point. $9mill market cap gold stock with 300,000 oz at high grade for open pit with huge exploration potential through km's of outcropping, untested veins. The stock went nowhere for a few years because there literally was no management team. Just a chairman that was also the major shareholder. After a few years, the chairman attracted an experienced management team and the stock eventually got taken over in the billions of dollars, thanks to that team's success with delivering on that exploration potential.
    Minbos has two great good assets. I expect that this management team will complete the balance of funding in the next few months. The Angolan banks have strong incentives to lend to Minbos. However, IF this team can't deliver, a new management team might be called for by major shareholders and that could be all that is needed to see BOTH projects delivered. This company is not just about its management. It is also about the high quality and much needed projects, for Angola and the region.
    "what's happening with the Carrinho MOU or why it has been delayed so long beyond the initial period set aside for the field tests."

Can you please remind me of what initial period was set aside. I don't recall seeing a period being announced.
    I agree with most of your post, except this part - "no update on schedule"

They did update the schedule on the 15th of April;

"The Company is planning all project activities to ensure the majorphosphate customer has the majority of its fertilizer requirements for the2025/26 growing season and in their warehouse by the end of December2025.
    • To achieve this sales target, construction must start no later than July 2024to facilitate first production in Q2 2025."

I've been told we will also get another update shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $12.74K 228.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23512 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 55630
Last updated 14.04pm 27/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.