DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Posted the following incorrectly on AJQ but realize that it was...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Posted the following incorrectly on AJQ but realize that it was relevant to that discussion board as well. Anyway, have basically repeated messaged here as it is definitely relevant to small holders who may be experiencing the same problems:

Just finished attempting to contact someone at DGR regarding how to participate in the voting at next Wednesday meeting. Form has to be arrived 48 hrs before meeting to be included, so no doubt it must be received by this Friday. Unfortunately, no one answered my telephone call which then went through to voice mail. Is anyone working at Brisbane office? Does this mean none of our daughter companies are being monitored from our HQ. Only cost us hundreds of thousands to run the Brisbane office, but no one is at home and if they popped out no one checks messages and returns calls. After this I thought I'd have a look at DGR Global on the computer and found that there is now no mention of Armour Energy Ltd (AJQ) on our list of companies DGR has/had a financial interest in. But you might say, we have commenced a civil action to reverse administrators' rulings which wiped AJQ shareholders including DGR interests. Another lost cause but Hey Ho, trust us. And we now have the past CEO of AJQ wanting DGR shareholders to accept his offer of 3cp for 180 million options, i.e., a 15% dilution, when he was one of the main managers (CEO) which lost DGR's 20 million plus dollar investment. Then his acknowledged partner was appointed by Mather to be DGR's Chairperson. No conflict of interest. Timing could not have been better with price of gold, copper, silver reaching very high levels. I would like to put couple of million votes on the table......but it looks unlikely at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.