FAR 0.00% 44.0¢ far limited

"...positively not a bad thing why is there so many people in...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    "...positively not a bad thing why is there so many people in this country always at the ready with the tall poppy scissors, cmon it's not that bad or that much is it."

Sadly, it is the likes of the above mentality/approach which FAR mgmt rely on, and they know that they will succeed, in getting their resolutions across the line. Unless you've been in this stock long enough to have experienced the "nose in trough" exercise a number of times , you won't have understanding or appreciation.

An erstwhile, respected, HC poster (who calls a spade a spade...... NO, not someone from Waterworld)whom I liaise with via email, sent this to me earlier today. I concur with those views (aligns with what I've stated earlier today) and copy the same on here for your info.:

"re the CAGR calc I comment as follows:

My first point is that management seems to have conveniently forgotten that the principle reason the SP is at the level it is is mainly due to the POO, we all know that it cannot last at these levels; at a guess I would say a price of $80 plus could easily be seen by 2019 and the SP will rise accordingly.
    My second point is that Management's choice of a start date of Feb 1st, this is very close to the lowest point the SP has dropped to since the discovery (it actually went into the high 6's) and IMO it would be a lot fairer to have a start date closer to the 12c the SP closed at on March 14th.
    Using what is proposed ie start date of Feb 1 where the SP closed at 7.2c and a final date of Jan 31 2019 the SP would need to go to roughly 14c to achieve a CAGR of 25%, if it doesn't hit that in the next few months I will be selling down!!!!

If they altered the date to say Mar 1 where it closed at 11cent then the SP would need to go up to 22c to achieve the same result. slightly better but still not that good.
    I don't mind management getting incentives based on the increase of the SP but truely believe the above is a token effort to appease the small SH's, if they increased the CAGR to say 75% on the SP in Mar 1st of 11c then we would need to get to 60c by Feb 2019 for them to exercise, IMO this would be a true incentive.
    "

We can all take a "NAAFI" (Gilbert P, you remember that one or was it before your time?) approach and sing Que Sera Sera...(... come on now!!,,, ALL together now !!!..... "WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE...") the consequence of which.... they'll be back for more...

As a reminder for those who may take an "enlightened" approach ( including all those who choose to " just flow with the stream"), I thought I should re-post this earlier post of mine, so there'd be some appreciation where the LTHs are coming from.:

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17366336/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $79.01K 176.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90149 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 26260 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 77116
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.