IPD 2.47% 7.9¢ impedimed limited

it would appear ms Delaney doesn't agree with your...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    it would appear ms Delaney doesn't agree with your assessment . that was a pretty significant buy from her. I suspect it was a off market transfer from the big seller. that could provide a reduction in selling pressure from not having a constant offloader in the market and a strong vote of confidence from the board might provide some confidence from others to enter the market.
    having said that, your right, they need to get on top of expenditure! I mean what are they all doing everyday when there are only 30 odd machines going out the door every quarter. but if they can dramatically increase top line growth I thing the share price will move accordingly. resumed and nan both had massive burn rates that followed growth until critical mass was achieved.
    my biggest gripe is selling machine outside the us without some form of recurring revenue attached. this seems a complete waste of time, you could never sell enough machines to make any significant impact on the bottom line. I would also like to see some more work on data retention and cloud management. I think a move to pay per test would be a good idea as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $129.1K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 69000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 390872
Last updated 15.53pm 27/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.